Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kenyan Man Married To 19 Wives Reveals How He Keeps Them Away From Cheating



Mr. Robert Ramu Kathata, who is from Kiengu in Igembe Central part of Keny has revealed why his 19 wives cannot cheat on him. Kathata, who is a traditional healer revealed that his wives can never cheat on him out of fear of their lives
he said:
“None of my wives can cheat on me because they will definitely get stuck during sex. Further, I use some form of miti shamba to ensure my sex power is tops,” reports SDE.
Kathata just recently married his 19th wife. To ensure unity, he says he makes sure the women he marries are from different part of the country – Meru, Kitui, Embu, Muranga, Isiolo and Nyeri. He plans to marry 40 wives before he dies.

  
“To prove that you are wealthy, you must have many wives and children to match the status. I have close to 400 acres of land. In Igembe, I have 50 acres of miraa farms, a dairy farm and banana plantations. I only inherited 10 acres from my father, all the property I own is a result of my hardwork. He said
FOLLOW Tell A Friend about Jaiyeorie Advertise - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments