Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Surprise .... Ibidunni Ituah-Ighodalo Epic Reaction


  Miss Lux, Ibidunni Ajayi Ighodalo was serenaded by BJSax and was surprised by respected Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo.
Elizabeth R boss captioned;


Gosh!!! I am still in shock and blown away by the surprise my one and only papa ,my amazing Elizabeth R team 🙈🙈🙈 gave me at the office. 😱❤️😱. I never ever expected it. I have the best father, friend, mentor in the world and the best team ever wow. Totally blown away by your love for me. You really all outdid yourself this time. May God in heaven put a smile on your faces as you have done for me today and on so many other occasions. You are priceless @matthew.ashimolowo ❤️❤️❤️ @elizabeth_r_events @oludamiakinloye @beejaysaxb @bonix_drinks . A red rose for each year I have lived and a white one for the new year I have entered. #Blown!!!! @beejaysaxb u r a gem!!! God bless you for your honour. See how shocked I looked. To my staff and peeps, God bless and magnify you in the eyes of men. @oludamiakinloye well done. If I catch you ehn 😱😂😱 #BestPapaInTheWorld #BestErTeamInTheWorld #BestBirthdayEver #BirthdayGirl #BlownAway #JulyBaby #Flowers #Roses #Music #WhatMoreCouldAGirlAskFor 🎈🎈🎈

FOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments