Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Movie Scene Left Me Hospitalised For Five Days – Nollywood Actress, Mosun Adeleye





In an interview with Punch correspondent, she described how repeating a crime scene during the production triggered an illness that incapacitated her for 5 days.

She said, “There was a day I wasn’t feeling fine and we are shooting a crime story. It triggered my illness because it was so stressful that and we had to repeat some scenes more than six times. You could imagine someone that is not feeling fine and managed to complete that job.

Since then I made a promise to myself that I will never partake in any crime story because, after the production, I was on admission for five days.”

FOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments