Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kechi Okwuchi took a bold step by sharing bikini photos

America's Got Talent finalist, Kechi Okwuchi 28 took a bold step by sharing bikini photos of herself at the beach to promote body positivity.

She was one of the two survivors of the 2005 Sosoliso plane crash that killed 107 passengers, had on a two-piece swimsuit. She also ditched her wig as she enjoyed a day out at the beach.
 She revealed that she feels more confident and less self-conscious.

Sosoliso plane crash survivor, Kechi Okwuchi promotes body positivity with bikini photos of herself at the beach

She wrote: "It’s been so long since I’ve been to the beach & I gotta say, I found myself feeling more body confident and less scar conscious than the last time I was at the beach, despite being bigger now than I was then, and the crazy thing is I thought I was totally fine then! Lol it’s weird, but good weird.
"Always great hanging with y’all, @shrinershospitals!! Thanks for a wonderful time so far at Daytona Beach!?????‍?? #bodypositive #loveyourself #beachlife"
 
Sosoliso plane crash survivor, Kechi Okwuchi promotes body positivity with bikini photos of herself at the beachFOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory