Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kimora Lee Simmons and her eldest daughter Ming Lee both graduated at the same time.

Kimora Lee Simmons and her oldest daughter both graduate at the same time

Kimora, 43, earned her college degree at the same time her daughter Ming Lee Simmons, 18, earned her high school degree. Kimora attained a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Business and Entrepreneurial Affairs from the University of Hartford in Connecticut.
 


Kimora told US Weekly: "It’s been a whirlwind. Well, Ming Lee says I stole her light. She’s upset to have to share it with me, but it’s a great example of setting an example for yourself and your kids. When they say you’re never too old to go back, it’s true. No matter what situation you’re in, it’s possible."
She added: "My cap and gown was the best gown I’ve ever worn. And my favorite accessory to go with it, my National Honors Society tassel!.
"I didn’t know it was going to be as emotional as it was, but it was, and I was nervous! … It’s never too late to go back to school and get your degree. It had nothing to do with my business. I’ve taught classes and they’ve taken my speeches and turned them into six-week courses on entrepreneurship."FOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory