Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ini Dima-Okojie spent her day with less privileged Kids 💕

Ini Dima-Okojie spent her day with less privileged Kids 💕
 Ini-Dima Okojie celebrated her new age, by spending her day giving food to less privileged kids.
She shared photos from her day on her Instagram page, with the caption:
Last year I spent my birthday on a film set… it was great.
However nothing trumps my day with these amazing kids.
Despite what life has dealt them, they are still full of laughter and greats vibes.
Let’s count our blessings.
And do our best to keep hope alive❤️
#BirthdayGirl #June24
See photos below:
Ini Dima-Okojie spent her day with less privileged Kids 💕FOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments