Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

K1 De Ultimate “embraced” Olamide despite his negligence to request approval to use “Anifowose” in 2013.


The Fuji icon revealed that rapper Olamide did not seek for his permission before releasing “Anifowose,” which featured on the rapper’s 2013 album “Baddest Guy Ever Liveth.” The song originally written by K1 was first released over 25years ago, off his “Orin Abode Mecca Medley” music project in honour and reverence for his father.
”We want to see the younger ones taking over from us and doing very well, even though he didn’t directly come to me before he did that song, but I’m happy, I’m happy and I exempt him of any punishment or lashing because he did it nicely,” K1 The Ultimate told Pulse in an interview.

K1 further revealed that a lot of his songs have been done in the past and the artistes never came to him to ask to get approval to use the materials.
”If I had rebuked him (Olamide), If I had taken it personal, If I had said because he didn’t come to me to seek for direct approval for the redoing of that number, Omo Anifowose is me, Anifowose is my father’s name,” the “Talazo” singer adds. K1 De Ultimate has concluded work on his “Fuji: The Sound” EP produced by Mystro. The studio work was earlier announced to drop in 2017, but the release date was later moved to 2018.
Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments