Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Chrissy Teigen bowed down to Beyonce + called her ‘my queen’ at the Grammys (Video)



Chrissy Teigen bowed down to Beyonce & called her ?my queen? at the Grammys (Video)
 Chrissy Teigen has recalled a meet with Beyonce at the Grammy Awards, which involved getting on her knees before her and calling the singer "my queen".
Speaking during a Tuesday interview on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon, Chrissy who's expecting her second child with her husband John Legend, said:
'There’s nobody like seeing Beyonce in person. It’s just so incredible,” Teigen told host Jimmy Fallon of the “Formation” singer. “The aura that comes around her. I mean, she just emits this aura that’s spectacular.”

“On our way out, I was like, ‘We have to say something, right?’” she recalled. “And I took both her hands -- I don’t do this for anybody, it was very weird -- and John [Legend]’s like, ‘What the hell are you doing?’ And I took her hands and I got down on my knees and I was like, ‘Sorry to bother you, My Queen.’ Like, who says that?! It was like, m’lady. Like, what do you even -- who am I?”

Watch the interview below.

Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments