Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Remy Ma + Lil Kim On Hot New Single, ‘Wake Me Up’

            photo remykim.png
Lil Kim  joined forces for Remy Ma’s new track, “Wake Me Up.”
Remy, recently signed to Columbia Records, debuts “Wake Me Up,” featuring Lil Kim, which is a cut off her upcoming sophomore album, Seven Winters & Six Summers.
“That crown I’m gon take that sh*t. Cause you a clown and homie don’t play that sh*t,” Remy spits. “See they ain’t slick. Be talking all cray and sh*t. And then you see em they be like they ain’t say that sh*t. I hate that sh*t. I can make or break ya shit. See, I got options, don’t make me weigh them sh*ts.”


Then, she raps:
“I heard he lay that d*ck. You let them filet that fish. You just met him how he bae that quick?”
Would she be referring to Nicki Minaj’s alleged relationship with Nas?
Take and listen below and decide for yourself:

The Visuals for the "Wake Me Up" track, directed Eif Rivera, will be dropping soon. Peep a quick behind-the-scenes look below:
 


Photo: Remy's IG ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments