Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Mourinho Goes Emotional as Road is Named After him in Portugal

#mynameiskay

MouMou honoured in Portugal. Image: Sun
Jose Mourinho showed off his soft side as he was honored by a road named after his birthplace in Setubal, Portugal. The Manchester United chief said he was happy there because there is no "Special One throwing ** t" and that it is the only place in the world where he really is. Mou, 55, former Rua da Saude called Avenida Jose Mourinho in recognition of the achievements of Portuguese masters in a beautiful game. He thanked the people of the Portuguese city for recognition before he had easily excavated the famous nickname in England, writes Sun. "I come to Setubal because I love Setubal, because my friends call Ze and leave this" little "special," he said. Mou and Setubal mayor Maria Dores Meira during the event. Image: Sun. "I'm very grateful, I [respectfully] respect respect / victory and this is the only thing I would not trade." "My situation is a bit weird, because Setubal is still the only city I feel like I, Ze, Ze Mario. "Where do people normally treat me and feel good Where I did and tried to make my profession a bit more than my essence who I am I'm pure Setubalense with all the features and disadvantages. "And for that I am grateful for this honor and it makes me emotional." Asked whether she had returned to her hometown in a short time, former Chelsea boss and Real Madrid had a diplomatic status. "I do not know what to do in post-football - I follow the kids and grandchildren - but Setubal is always our home." The mayor of the city, Maria Das Dores Meira, during the proceedings on the shore, gushed over Mou, saying that he was "Sin Setubal, man of the world, global personality" and "one of those Setubalenses who fill us with pride because he is really special, has a special talent , has a special love for his country. " Mourinho is one of the most successful football coaches who won the title in four different countries, including the Champions League and Europe.


❤ ❤ 2348050417551 available for a good time ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments