Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In A Violent Relationship?” - Lizzygold Onuwaje

❤jaiyeorie



How do you avoid getting into an abusive marriage ? If you end up in one, how do you get out? These are important questions every Nigerian women need to have answers to before they get married.
Lizzygold Onuwaje said to AYO ONIKOYI and ADETUTU ADESOJI of Vanguard;

It’s not just about getting married; people get married and don’t know what to do. When you get married you have to take care of your wife, pay bills and do a lot of things. Some men live carelessly and expect their wives to always dance to their tune, domestic violence these days is caused by the men.
I don’t think I can find myself in a violent relationship because before I decide to get married to a man I have to study him very well. In fact, I have to study him for a year to three years before marrying him. If I sense an atom of violence, if he tries to raise his hands or voice at me I will move out.
I don’t have to be married to be educated on this issue, I’m experienced in the sense that I learn from people’s mistakes. I don’t have to be married to know what domestic violence is about.
….a man that hits his wife is doing that out of hatred. There are other ways a man can prove his love like buying her gifts, taking her on a trip and all. 


Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments