Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Mercy Johnson Cries Out After Receiving Strange Call

❤jaiyeorie
Mercy Johnson, has cried out after receiving a strange call from an unknown number .

She took to IG to share the number, calling on the Nigerian police to further help investigate the situation.


 Mama Purity wrote:
Something is not right about this num...it called me and said "hideout clear,, do we kill them".and when I spoke, the call cut quickly, I call back and the person begins to insult me via Text..I am certain all isn't well..@ngpolice @efccPlease repost fnds. Am certain cus I engaged the person by replying to see if he or she would say something but No ..it was just normal rude insults so I could tell the person is trying to ward me off and make me think he or she is just not a fan.
Its not Me ,Maybe someone or some people are in danger and he mistakenly called my line to communicate .


Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments