Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Please Shut Up And Mind Your Insecure Life - Social Media Comes For Toke Makinwa

❤jaiyeorie
Toke Makinwa came under massive fire following her latest vlog  on ladies doing away with hairnet as some men can not stand the sight of it.

Toke got more than she bargained for as several trolls took to her page to slam her calling her all sorts.

Read some of the comments below:



akudo.helen@damee_wunmi don't mind her she's still as insecure as ever, I bet she sleeps with makeup on..na she sabi jare
sandytom77Don't wear it if you don't want to just don't do it cos some guy don't think it's sexy. SMDH we don't need validation from men
slayingbllaToke pls go and sit down😡 is there any lady that fixes hair or do long braids that's against hairnets🤔🤔🤔 weather u home with ur boo or not hairnets are not bad!!!the fact is just keep it clean👌👌👌though am not surprised cos am sure this ur hair Na wig mtcheeeeeew
may_swisseThis is why i love toke, she says it all as it is. 👏
yossywills_I think the appropriate advice should have been "ladies keep your hair nets clean". The only reason why Silk scarfs/bonnets/hair nets will all smell is because they are dirty.......Common sense!!! Your preferred silk scarf will smell as much as or more than hair nets if left dirty. But let's not fuss too much over this ladies.......I'm sure Toke just needed content for her video, cos I don't see any difference in hair nets & silk scarfs. They are both good to pack the hair away for a comfortable night rest.
kate_dtwWhy should I build my life or comfort around what a man likes or doesn't like? That's the highest form of insecurity a lady can have which is actually what repels men. I used to fart when I felt like it while my hubby and I were dating. He would never fart around me & he didn't like it, but I wouldn't stop cos I can't vacate the room simply to fart or hold fart in sacrificing my comfort.....guess what! He joined me & we would now fart when we both feel like it. Recently he farted in the room and I said "remember there was a time that you would never fart around me" and he said oh "I liked how you were so secure, stubborn, kept it real & didn't care what I thought. I really admired that about you & still do". Moral of the story Toke is this.......keeping it real is the best way to show a man you're not insecure. Some things are bad bad bad manners no doubt about it, but nothing's beats being yourself.
true_dark_story_to_lightAll this perfection and you're single?... Ladies abeg do you. Be the best version of yourself.. Ain't nothing wrong with the hair nets.. You can have a few, and clean it regularly... Abeg.. Let's not turn to mannequin just to please a man that doesn't give a hoot abt you... Be you 
 
 
Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments