Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

She is a major reason why i am where - Bolanle Olukanni #isokenthemovie

#jaiyeorie


 
Before landing Moment hosting gig, Our very own Bolanle auditioned for Tinsel....
Bolinto captions
 
 
This is auntie Bisi K. She is a major reason why i am where i am today. I served in Ekiti for my NYSC . There was an open casting call for Tinsel. I remember thinking how will i go oo. Auntie Bisi K was my boss and i said auntie please i need to go to Lagos for an audition. She said " Bolanle go! Cant wait for you to be a big movie star. "

That audition was my very first audition. I got a call back and it gingered me even more to pursue the creatives.
I hadnt seen her in four years since i finished NYSC and she came to see me in my debut feature. It made last night even more special. #isokenthemovie
 
 
 
, We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments