Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jessica Nkosi Renews Deal with Clinique #CliniqueXJessica @jessicankosi

 

Jessica Nkosi
South African actress/ presenter Jessica Nkosi has renewed her deal with cosmetics giant Clinique.
Jessica Nkosi  took to her Instagram page to announced as the local influencer in a collaboration with the beauty brand in 2015 .
 
She posted a video captioning it:
A Glorious Morning to you … I have some exciting news to share … In everything I see God, to still be a part of this family that stands for everything I stand for is a true blessing!!! I’m filled with so much gratitude. I feel like a kid
#CliniqueXJessica
#CliniqueSA
Watch video

Photo Credit: Instagram| @jessicankosi
 
 
GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments