Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Tonto Dikeh’s 2017 Lexus Jeep Gift From Husband @TONTOLET

Tonto Dikeh and husband
 Tonto Dikeh-Churchill took to Instagram to appreciate her husband, Churchill as he just gifted her with a 2017 Lexus Jeep.
She wrote;
“I am indeed speechless by YOUR love for me..Everyday I APPLAUD MYSELF FOR MARRYING such an awesome husband as YOU…Thank u MY DEAREST husband for gifting me such a wonderful gift as dis cutie(LEXUS LX 570 2017).
May God bless and enrich u dearly for me,You SHALL KNOW NOT LACK.
Your Love has made me a better woman and I am grateful to God for letting our paths cross..
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH #PAPAKING #MYKINGKONG #LOVERS #GIFT #PRAYINGWIFE #SANTA CAME EARLY #PRADO2016 #LEXUS2017 @lexususa”

tonto-dike-husband-buys-her-new-car 

What do you think? ... spill tea gently Easy on Shade ... Thx

Post a Comment

0 Comments