Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Malinda Williams On KONTROL magazine

 photo mak1.jpg
Malinda Williams is a  40-year-old actress flaunting her bangin’ bod on KONTROL magazine’s “Loving your Body” issue.


The beauty chats on how she has stayed in the game so long, how she doesn't look a day over 25 and she dishes deets on launching her own beauty YouTube series. Below are the highlights:
On how she has maintained longevity in Hollywood:
“Well I have to start with God first; and I believe that this is something that I was meant to do. This was my purpose, this is my purpose; and when you are living in your true purpose there is almost nothing you can do to mess it up! So let’s start with that, right? And by recognizing that this is my purpose I listen to my spirit, I follow my heart because I believe that those ideas were truly put in my heart because it is my calling, and I just don’t ignore my calling.”
On how she stays looking so youthful:
“The reason I’ve been able to appear youthful so many years is because my grandfather is 106 years old…I really appreciate you noticing that, but I have to say I have really wonderful genes and I’m gonna hold that youthfulness and try to carry it to the end…”
On how she started her YouTube tutorials:
“I never really considered myself the face of the movement I just do what I do and I live in my own truth. The truth of myself is that I love short, versatile hair. One thing I’ve learned about being a Black Woman is that we are so versatile, we’re versatile in so many ways… and with our hair and it’s a way we get to express ourselves with so may styles…On my YouTube channel that came about almost by accident…I was working on a talk series called Exhale for Esquire Network and I met Angela Burt Murray; and I showed her a video I shot in my bathroom when I was living in New Jersey…she was like well what are you doing with this video? And I was like ‘nothing’ and she said we should do something with this…she and I started doing these tutorials which as you know are wildly popular. On YouTube their the number two category is beauty tutorials, right after gaming…I had no idea what a huge following this would be so it sort of circles back to what my calling is…it’s another thing I have an affinity for…so again, I get to do what I love!”
You can read her full interview on SHEEN.
In the meantime, peep her gorgeous spread below:
 photo mak2.png
 photo mak3.png
 photo mak4.png
 photo mak5.png 

What do you think? ... spill tea gently Easy on Shade ... Thx

Post a Comment

0 Comments