Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I love children very much. I am working on it, hopefully - Rita @ritaUdominic


 Not much is known about Rita Dominic because she keeps her personal life away from the media. Jim Iyke,  Mokeme ....hmmmm

  Ms Dominic in a Q&A session, where she responded to questions posted on her timeline.
When asked if she has any kids of her own, she said:
“No, I don’t. But I’d love to. I love children very much. I am working on it, hopefully.”
On her beauty regimen, she said:
“I don’t know how to answer that question (but) I drink a lot of water, I work out a lot. I try to eat right when I can,” she said, before noting, “Don’t get me wrong – I love food.”
She further revealed that she is not married yet. When asked if she is dating someone presently, she blushed and said "It is my personal life...actually I was dating someone in Germany...but nah, let me not talk about that, it is my private life" You can watch the rest of the short Q&A here on Facebook below:


Post a Comment

0 Comments