Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jennifer Lawrence On May Edition Of Harper’s Bazaar Magazine

gallery-1459875099-image-6

    

gallery-1459875099-image-6
Jennifer Lawrence in the May cover of Harpers Bazzar and in it is the actress speaks on her relationship with  Dior and her take on feminism.


Read excerpts of the interview after the jump

gallery-1459874844-image2
Speaking on Feminism
I don’t know why that word is so scary to people; it shouldn’t be, because it just means equality. If we are moving forward in a society, you are feeling stronger as a woman, and you want to be taken more seriously. You don’t have to take away the wonderful traits that come with being a woman: We are sensitive. We are pleasers. We’re empathetic. All those things that can keep you from asking for what you want or making mistakes.
gallery-1459876376-image1
Her inability to stay out late
I don’t really stay out late. I’m kind of a bummer. I’m a nana. It’s hard to get me out, and when I do go out I don’t really stay out late. If I do stay out late and I’m partying hard, I will throw up. I don’t have the tolerance to black out; I just start puking. Ask Emma Stone. It was the night we saw Adele in L.A. She just started rubbing my back. She was really sweet. I was like, ‘Get out of here. It’s so gross.
gallery-1459874985-image-4
On her relationship with Dior
I could not believe it when they signed me [to be in their campaigns],” she says. “They fly me to Paris and get me hotel rooms, and I’m like, ‘Are you kidding me? You don’t have to be so nice!’ ” She adds, as an aside, “I couldn’t renew my contract quickly enough.
gallery-1459875047-iamge-5
gallery-1459874891-image-3
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments