Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ibinabo Fiberesima Honoured In Ireland @ibiliciousxx

Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) president, Ibinabo Fiberesima was over the weekend honoured in Ireland.
 Ibinabo was recognised by Ta’azor Lee Foundation for her works in the Nigerian movie industry.
Sharing the news on social media, she posted pictures of herself receiving the award.
Over the weekend I was Honoured in Ireland my mother’s country for my exceptional contribution to AGN and Nollywood as a whole by Ta’azor Lee Foundation. I am not only grateful but very proud that Nigerians in Diaspora attest to hardwork. I give my all whenever I am called to serve. The members of our Noble Guild always comes first. I pray our Nigerian LEADERS will love their citizens first and put politics aside. To the organisers God bless you all. I am humbled and grateful.

Post a Comment

0 Comments