Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Charlotte McKinney breaks the internet @Char_mck #babe #boobs #pretty

Charlotte McKinney
(Photo Credit: YouTube)
The hot blonde also recalled parties where she'd get beer thrown at her "just because she was prettier."
"But it was hard for me," she continued. "When I was 14 I was growing into my body and I had these boobs, I didn't know what to do with them!"
Charlotte also struggled with dyslexia which slowed her down academically as well — and also added to her decision to eventually drop out of school.

"Whenever people talk about dyslexia, it's important to know that some of the smartest people in the world, major owners of companies, are dyslexic," she said. "We just see things differently, so that's an advantage. I just learn a different way, there's nothing bad about it."
Now, the 21-year-old's life is on a much better track after landing the prestigious role in the steamy Carl's Jr. commercial that some viewers found was too racy for television. Her next goal? Landing the cover of 'Sports Illustrated' swimsuit edition.
"That's been my goal my whole life, to me, that's so iconic," she told 'The Daily Mail.'

Post a Comment

0 Comments