About Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us
Jaiyeorie — What’s happening, and why it matters.: Lancôme Teint Idole Foundation Finally In Nigeria! Teefah XOXO Test

Lancôme Teint Idole Foundation Finally In Nigeria! Teefah XOXO Test



Teefah XOXO writes Hey dolls!

So Lancôme Teint Idole Foundation finally launched in Nigeria, so I decided to take the much hyped foundation on all all day wear test around my city of Lagos on a hot stressful day, to see if this foundation lives up to it's hype of being a 24 hour wear foundation that rises to the challenge of even a stressful day.

I have got oily skin so I was really forward to seeing how this bad boy would hold up against the elements of Lagos heat, humidity & the almighty traffic!!!

Does this foundation work for us oily girls? Watch to find out!
 #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

No comments: