Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Mitchel Ihezue receives another Range Rover from husband

#jaiyeorie
Former Miss Universe, Mitchel Ihezue receives another Range Rover from husbandFormer Miss Universe Nigeria, Mitchel Ihezue, received a surprise gift from her husband, Nicholas Ukachukwu – a 2nd Range Rover SUV, some months after receiving the first

She shared her excitement on Instagram, posting a video of the surprise moment and being grateful to her family and husband.

This is not the first time her husband has showered her with luxury gifts; his sons presented her with a black Range Rover Velar as a wedding gift in December 2023.

Mitchel and Nicholas tied the knot in Anambra State, and she has previously represented Nigeria at the Miss Universe pageant.

 She captioned

God Is faithful !!

Woke up Sunday morning to the best surprise ever!! Thank you so much to my family, Nick, Henry, Phil, David and my sweet boy Matthew…
I love and appreciate you guys.

And my husband !!!! My love, my odogwu, God will continue to bless you!!!

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments