Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Bisola Aiyeola reflects on her time in a reality show 16 years after

#jaiyeorie
Bisola Aiyeola has reflected on her final moments from her time in MTN Project Fame West Africa 16 years ago
Bisola Aiyeola reflects on her time in a reality show 16 years after

Captioning the video of her final moment at the show she wrote;

”La familiaaaaaaa
Since it’s Thursday, I said to throw it back to 2008 ,16 years ago when I was 22years Old, Skinny and struggling😂😂, trying to Become a Star with my colleagues/friends 😂😂 @annettecookey @officialpraiz @niisoul @iyanya crying that the Drama Queen had been evicted 😂😂😂😂.
@dareynow @funlolafar The Best TV show hosts Ever ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I’m Thankful to God for Growth, for consistency and perseverance. It’s Been an Interesting Journey and By the special Grace of God, we will share the Next 16 Years of our lives together. Amen.
I’ve always been a Menace sha 😂😂😂😂😂”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments