Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Phyna invited by police after she failed to return rented wig

#jaiyeorie

 The police have asked Phyna, a winner of Big Brother Naija, to come in for not giving back a wig she borrowed from a wig seller.



Remember
that a person who sells hair said Phyna borrowed a wig but didn't give it back on time.




Phyna
said she didn't do it at first, but then admitted she gave back the wig when she was asked to.
But the hair seller didn't accept it. She said she kept the wig because the hair vendor damaged her hair more than the wig cost.



Phyna
told her fans that the person who sells her hair come to her house with police when she wasn't there and left her a letter.

Phyna said, “Yesterday, my younger sister called me and said I’ve visitors in my house. I asked who they were and she said two policemen, the hairstylist and one woman. I asked who the woman was but she said she doesn’t know the woman. “

 

And they dropped a letter. Because it’s from the police I want to know what to do. It reads, ‘This is the Nigeria Police. Invitation to the police.’ They now put my name, my address. Then it continued, ‘From the DPO Nigeria Police Ogudu.’ I don’t know where Ogudu is, but I will find out.” 

 

She added in another post: “In this life make sure them nor patronise your enemies for you oh…”

 

Phyna invited by police after she failed to return rented wig
✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments