Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Lilian Afegbai gifts herself a designer handbag worth N2.6M for her birthday (Video)

#jaiyeorie Nollywood Actress Lilian Afegbai buys herself a Designers LV bag worth 98,500 Rand a whopping N2.6Million as birthday Gift!!! she turned 30years old today!!!  The actress who turned 30 years old today, decided to bless herself with this expensive gift. According to her, the bag is worth 98,500 Rand. Lilian Afegbai Designer Bag Birthday However, sharing some photos on Instagram to celebrate her day, the movie star wrote: “30yrs today and all I can say is thank you lord. Grateful for life, God thank you for sparing my life even when I was ungrateful. It can only get better, Happy birthday to me 💙💙💙💙”
“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments