Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Cruise post: Tony Elumelu replies Daddy Freeze

#jaiyeorie
Cruise post: Billionaire Tony Elumelu replies Daddy Freeze

 Freeze has successfully gotten the attention of one of the most respected businessmen in Africa — Billionaire Tony Elumelu.

Freeze joking called out the billionaire for not following him back on instagram, despite he has been following him for over a year has now gotten a reply from him.

Freeze sent him a DM telling him that, on instagram streets, when someone gets a follow, the person follows back.

He then shared the DM he sent the billioniare and captioned it;

”Na to dey vex with billionaires wey no follow me for IG na im I wan to dey do now Uncle @tonyoelumelu follow me back o and make my day.”

Mr Elumelu few hours later replied Freeze. And as expected freeze gave us an update.

The billionire responded to his DM with laughing emojis.

Freeze says this will definetely make him open a UBA bank account, lol.

He wrote: Is it my eyes or I can see Tony Elumelu on my page??? In fact I dey go open UBA account

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments