This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Mary J. Blige Shares 1st Trailer of Her Documentary, MJB My Life

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Mary J. Blige Shares 1st Trailer of Her Documentary, MJB My Life

#jaiyeorie

The first trailer of the documentary based on the life of Mary J. Blige is here!.

The award winning singer shared the clip via her Twitter account, giving a look at what to expect when it drops on Amazon Prime come June 25.

MJB noted that the documentary will show the story behind all of her chart-topping albums.

“I am excited to share the trailer for my new documentary. Get ready to learn the story behind the most inspiring albums of all time in #MJBMyLife with yours truly!! Coming June 25th to @PrimeVideo,” she tweeted.

 

 

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home