This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Gabrielle Union's baby girl Kaavia James Union Wade makes her magazine debut on Parents Magazine.

Thursday 28 March 2019

Gabrielle Union's baby girl Kaavia James Union Wade makes her magazine debut on Parents Magazine.

 
Gabrielle Union Kaavia James Parents Magazine
Gabrielle Union and  Kaavia James Union Wade are the cover stars of Parents magazine‘s May Issue. Kaavia James Union Wade is only 4 months old, but she's already slaying magazine covers. Gabrielle Union and her baby girl front Parent Magazine's latest issue.
In an interview with Parents, the Hollywood actress opens up about how she juggles motherhood with her career. “Kaavia went through a phase of not napping. I was like, ‘When do I shower or pee or live?’ ” Union says. “So I had to get a little comfortable with her crying, which I had not been. And then I took the quickest shower of all time!”
“I suck at swaddling,” she admits in the May issue. “I don’t know whether to use plastic or glass bottles. I never knew there were so many types of nipples. And installing a car seat is like taking the SATs!” jokes the actress. “I don’t have all the answers, which feels terrifying.”
The Being Mary Jane actress ,however, that she is not trying to be a perfect mom. “When I need a minute to return emails or cry or mindlessly scroll through social media, I’ll take it,” Union explains. “I’m not trying to be a perfect parent. … I’m okay with life not being balanced. I’m not hitting it out of the park in every area. There are times I should be studying lines, but I’m playing with my baby and I’m enjoying it.”




The "Being Mary Jane" star talked about how she struggled through a phase where Kaavia wasn't napping. Like most new moms, she was overwhelmed by it all, however, she found a way to master quick daily routines.
“Kaavia went through a phase of not napping,” the actress recalled. “I was like, ‘When do I shower or pee or live?’ So I had to get a little comfortable with her crying, which I had not been. And then I took the quickest shower of all time!”
Gabby admitted motherhood definitely was a learning curve, but she's picking up tips that work for her and her new baby.
“I suck at swaddling,” the 46-year-old told the magazine. “I don’t know whether to use glass or plastic bottles. I never knew there were so many types of nipples. And installing a car seat is like taking the SATs! I don’t have all the answers, which feels terrifying.”
 photo gabbyp3.png photo gabbyp1.png
 photo gabbyp4.png
The new mom suffered several miscarriages before choosing the surrogate route - said she's not focused on being a "perfect parent" and that's totally OK.
“An upside of being 46 and having been a stepparent is I give myself permission to be human,” she explained. “When I need a minute to return emails or cry or mindlessly scroll social media, I’ll take it. I’m not trying to be a perfect parent.”
“I’m okay with life not being balanced,” she continued. “I’m not hitting it out of the park in every area. There are times I should be studying lines, but I’m playing with my baby and I’m enjoying it.”
Gabby dubs NBA baller husband Dwyane Wade - who's finishing up his last year in the league a "stage mom."
“Dwyane is like a stage mom. He’s very hands-on. When he’s in Miami and we’re in Los Angeles, he wants to know everything, from her poops to what outfit she’s wearing,” she shared. By the way, D. Wade took two weeks’ paternity leave, a rarity in the pro-sports world. Aww!
Read Gabby's full interview here.
Check out a behind-the-scenes clip of Gabby and Shady Baby on the set of their photoshoot below:






 📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home