Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Elle USA BTS @karllagerfeld @nickiminaj #fashion 🙌🏾 eaKarl was asleep waiting for @nickiminaj to change when she walked out in this gorgeous @alexandrevauthier gown.




A post shared by Barbie® (@nickiminaj) on

A post shared by Barbie® (@nickiminaj) on

A post shared by Barbie® (@nickiminaj) on


Nicki Minaj Captioned
Karl was asleep waiting for me to change  I walked out in this sexy red dress. Stephen said go stand over Karl & wake him up. I said FUK NO!!!!!!!!!!! He was like btch GO!!!!!!! So I did. When Karl opened his eyes n saw me, we looked at each other &; started laughing. He said DONT MOVE! Everyone started taking pics. This was NOT supposed to be an actual pic in the story. But he ended up rlly liking it. Ha! 🤪




elle usa captioned ;Karl was asleep waiting for @nickiminaj to change when she walked out in this gorgeous @alexandrevauthier gown. ELLE creative director Stephen Gan told her to go wake up Karl, and when she did the two burst out laughing. Karl told her to stay and everyone started taking photos. This was not originally planned for the spread. Thank you, #nickiminaj, for sharing this story from ELLE's July 2018 cover shoot on your Instagram.










FOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments