Kiss Daniel Says Relationship With Chidinma Is “Complicated”

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kiss Daniel Says Relationship With Chidinma Is “Complicated”






A fan asked the singer about his relationship with Chidinma during his live interview with Beat FM in Lagos.  Speaking about it, the Flyboy INC label owner said; “It is complicated.”


 Chidinma and Kiss sparked relationship rumours earlier this year after they were spotted rocking matching tattoos via an Instagram post on Kiss’s page back in March.


Chidinma was in a love triangle the most recent being with “Shoki” singer Lil Kesh. “I don’t like to speak about my relationship or love life in public,” she said.


“There is nothing to talk about me and Kiss Daniel; people can say anything they want to say. “Whether I am in a relationship with him or not, everyone will get to know later. I find it weird that I am always linked to one musician or the other. At times, it takes extra effort for me to convince people that certain reports about me are untrue.”
 Photo Credit: GettyRäägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});