I Am Sorry – Diamond Platnumz Apologises For Threesome Video With His Babymama

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Am Sorry – Diamond Platnumz Apologises For Threesome Video With His Babymama



 
 


Tanzanian singer Diamond Platnumz  a few days ago when he took to social media to share a video of himself and his babymama engaging in a threesome.




 The popular singer has now apologised for this, saying it was irresponsible of him.  During a press conference on Thursday, the singer said;  “I’ve had a long conversation with the authorities and I have learnt that what I did was not right. As a role model to many young people, not just in Tanzania but across the continent, posting a private moment was irresponsible of me.” Diamond Platnumz was detained on Tuesday over the video, which has since been pulled down.






Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});