Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“The Marcy Project” #tv @MarcyDolapoOni

Marcy Dolapo Oni on The Marcy Project - Bellanaija - May 2015
TV presenter?actress Dolapo have birth her new project called“The Marcy Project” which will start airing on DSTV‘s Africa Magic on 30th May at 5PM.
Dolapo who is the director of production company – Lightbulb Productions will also serve as the Executive Producer and Creator of “The Marcy Project”.Commenting on her new venture she said – “I’ve always wanted to have my own talk show and I know I wanted something that would be true to myself as well as show a different side of me that people rarely get to see. The idea came about in December 2013 and I told myself my show would be on air by 2015.
The title “The Marcy Project” came before the idea of the actual show. Marcy being my first name and the idea of me participating in a weekly project to add that to the show. It feels great to see it all coming together.






Post a Comment

0 Comments