Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Rapper Slim Thug apologizes to Cassie for calling her a liar and defending Diddy after the horrific video of Diddy assaulting her in a hotel hallway surfaced .

#jaiyeorie
Photo by TheYBF on May 17, 2024. May be a meme of 1 person, diaper, hallway and text that says '4M slimthug Damn Diddy I tried to ride with the Blk man who had no charges yet but I can't stand behind this I'll take this L But| still will ride with my ppl until I see some sort of proof I don't believe in blogs or civil suits Apologies to Cassie and and whoever else was on the right side this time'.
play icon

Rapper Slim Thug apologizes to Cassie for calling her a liar and defending Diddy after the horrific video of Diddy assaulting her in a hotel hallway surfaced .
 
 He says he also apologizes to “whoever else was on the right side this time”. And he said he still “needs to see some proof” before believing civil lawsuits. 🙄
✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments