Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I feel so blessed to have found a partner who makes my life complete- actress Mercy Aigbe celebrates her husband, Kazim Adeoti, as he turns a year older

#jaiyeorie 

 


Mercy Aigbe celebrates her husband, Kazim Adeoti, as he turns a year older 

On January 24, 2023, the lovely Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe celebrates her husband Kazeem Adeoti's birthday.




It is well known that since Mercy Aigbe and Kazeem Adeoti made their marriage public, they have generated controversy.


The actress posted a tribute to him on the photo-sharing website Instagram on the occasion of his birthday.

She wrote:

“Happy birthday to my friend, my paddy, my ijinle pampam, my Gee, ‘D OWNER ’ @kazimadeoti 😍 .Omo Oluabuade, Omo Elemona, Omo Ibironke, Omo Ade Oba, Omo Ayoniyan, Omo Aro Onile …..

Have Fun Ade mi, love ya mucho! 💃❤️❤️❤️”

See Mercy post below;

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments