Rob Kardashian and Tyga Expose Blac Chyna After She Claims She Receives ‘No Support’ for Her Kids

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Rob Kardashian and Tyga Expose Blac Chyna After She Claims She Receives ‘No Support’ for Her Kids

#jaiyeorie After Blac Chyna claimed she didn't get child support from the two dads of her children, Dream (5) and Cairo (3), Rob Kardashian and Tyga fought her in a tag-team fight (9). "Yesterday I had to give up three of my cars...my reasons...morals, values, being a single mother, no help I'm a MAMA," Chyna said on Wednesday. "Single no support kid support," she subsequently tweeted. To protect themselves, her babydaddies stepped onto The Shade Room. 

 

 

 

 "I spend $37,000 every year for my daughter's education." I am in charge of all medical expenses. All of her extracurricular activities are paid for by me. My daughter is with me from Tuesday to Saturday. Under the screenshot of Chyna's tweets, Kardashian responded, "Why would I pay child support hahaha." "I pay 40k a year for my son's education and he lives with me mon-sat," Tyga said. "I'm not sure why I'd pay child support." "@robkardashianofficial how u pay 3k less," Tyga subsequently questioned Kardashian. "Let me know where the plug is." As of press time, Chyna has not to reply to the criticisms.

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});