Princess of Africow thanks Tonto Dikeh for crediting his account....... 😁😁 “I can’t believe this” – James Brown goes emotional as he reveals message he received from Tonto Dikeh

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Princess of Africow thanks Tonto Dikeh for crediting his account....... 😁😁 “I can’t believe this” – James Brown goes emotional as he reveals message he received from Tonto Dikeh

#jaiyeorie  James Brown, a Nigerian crossdresser, recently became upset while discussing a message he received from famed actress Tonto Dikeh.


Tonto gave him a message stating she's extremely proud of his decision to attend to school, James Brown said in a video posted to his Instagram page.


He further said that the actress requested his account details and then credited his account.


", he explained.


“Guys
I'm overjoyed.
I'm adored, and I'm quite proud of myself.
Literally.

I can’t believe this. King Tonto reached out to me like James I’m so proud of you going to school. Send me your account number. I was credited. Unexpectable. Like I literally didn’t expect that from her.

I’m so proud of myself. I love you so much. Oh my God she is the best. Trust me. I have been her fan for a very long time. Like literally long time. She made my day”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});