Bianca Slap @ OSCARS: Jada Pinkett Smith Breaks Silence

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Bianca Slap @ OSCARS: Jada Pinkett Smith Breaks Silence

#jaiyeorie  


Jada Pinkett Smith is coming out just days after her husband Will Smith assaulted Chris Rock onstage at the 94th Academy Awards.


"This is a season for healing, and I'm here for it," the actress wrote on her Instagram account.


Will, 53, offered his own apologies on Monday, saying, "Violence in all of its forms is corrosive and destructive." Jada's letter follows Will's.
My behavior at the Academy Awards last night was both terrible and inexcusable.
Jokes about my medical condition are part of the work, but one about Jada's illness was too much for me to handle, and I reacted emotionally."


“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});