You Are Mad To Think I Haven’t Had More D–ks Since I Left Blossom – Ex-Wife, Maureen Esisi Shades Follower

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

You Are Mad To Think I Haven’t Had More D–ks Since I Left Blossom – Ex-Wife, Maureen Esisi Shades Follower

#jaiyeorie 

Blossom Chukwujekwu's ex-wife, Maureen Esisi, has slammed a follower who claimed she hasn't moved on from the actor.


Maureen's page received a message from a fan questioning why she won't stop talking about her ex.


Maureen retorted angrily, stating she must be crazy if she thinks she hasn't gotten any more d–ks since she left the actor.

You Are Mad To Think I Haven't Had More D--ks Since I Left Blossom - Ex-Wife, Maureen Esisi Blasts Followers

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});