Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kenya Moore,47 shares photo of her bump and gives update on her pregnancy

 

Kenya Moore shares photo of her bare bump and gives update on her pregnancy






Kenya Moore, 47, has shared a photo of her bare baby bump and gave an update on her pregnancy.
She revealed she conceived her baby using IVF and said all tests show the baby is healthy. She asked fans to pray for her family.
She wrote:
#BabyDaly is growing! I'm feeling much better now and baby is giving me amazing skin and I'm not having crazy cravings. Actually, I'm eating less bc baby is moving up.
So far all the tests and ultrasounds say baby is healthy! Thank God. Please continue to pray for our family!
#miraclebaby #weloveyou #itsnevertoolate#GodsSpeed #ThatsMrsDalyToYou#babybump #ThankYouJehovah #IVF
Kenya Moore shares photo of her bare bump and gives update on her pregnancy

FOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments