Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Fans Of 702 Are Ready


😭🙏🏾
  • 1w ago mia_str8up mia_str8up I’m definitely here for the reunion ❤️💯
  • 1w ago _virginbundlesandbeauty _virginbundlesandbeauty I love these girl. You are inspiring and life changing to many teenage girls around the world. I was one of them. I love you guys. Bring it back " Get It Together" #growth #teenagelove #experience #inspiring #702 #missyelliot
  • 1w ago _virginbundlesandbeauty _virginbundlesandbeauty I meant women💝
  • 1w ago unapologeticallywoman unapologeticallywoman Will ya’ll have back stage passes? I need to meet ya’ll. Im ya’ll number one fan.
  • 1w ago deshwan77 deshwan77 U ladies are still as beautiful as the 90's😍😘
  • 1w ago ladyconfucius ladyconfucius 🙌 🙌
  • 1w ago openthoughts openthoughts Hey Beautiful!!!! Excited for your reunion...word to the wise, please do not feed into the negative comments. You're purpose is bigger than small minded opinions. Your groups music had an impact on music! Never let anyone dim your light!
  • 1w ago naenae35 naenae35 It's time to turn up @irish_702 where the party at ? I'm there
  • 1w ago summerrain39 summerrain39 Come to nyc!!! BBkings!
  • 1w ago iamrozaymylan iamrozaymylan 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾❤️
  • 1w ago labellatiny labellatiny @tonibraxton take them on tour with you!
  • 1w ago larikaj larikaj Looking forward ladies can't wait
  • 1w ago raeshelle_d raeshelle_d I'm gone need ya'll to come to NC or the DMV area!!!
  • 1w ago dennisleticia dennisleticia @summerrain39 bbkings is moving
  • 1w ago summerrain39 summerrain39 @dennisleticia awww man! Hopefully their manger can book SoB or Irving place. Just come to NYC! Lol
  • 1w ago yarionluv4 yarionluv4 I'm so excited!!
  • 1w ago iamlloydchell iamlloydchell Yay!!!
  • 1w ago irish_702 irish_702 @openthoughts thank you so much for your comment. I will be thinking of people like you whenever the negative gets a little too overwhelming. I appreciate you... 💖💖💖🙏
  • 1w ago charisse2501 charisse2501 Just got my ticket. Im so excited. Can't wait. 💜
  • 1w ago joycethemomager joycethemomager Yasssss!
  • 1w ago new_jack new_jack Lawd it’s soooooo many album cuts i need y’all to put on the set list!! lol
  • 1w ago princessnikkii05 princessnikkii05 Yes!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • 1w ago webbgurl1980 webbgurl1980 This makes me so happy 😃 been way tooooo long😉💛
  • 1w ago masontiff masontiff Steelo is playing at mccarran airport rite now @irish_702 just as u popped up on my timeline! Such a fan ❤️
  • 1w ago jhgkud_gold jhgkud_gold 😎
  • 1w ago msapril19 msapril19 I started listening to "Get It Together" then I started crying idk why tho...
  • 6d ago latoryawatts latoryawatts Yassssss! CONGRATULATIONS 🙏🏾#godsplan
  • 6d ago thelcriley thelcriley I am so greeked right now!
  • 6d ago deeplyappreciated deeplyappreciated I’m so here for this 😘
  • 5d ago chrisnice90 chrisnice90 Check your dm inbox @irish_702
  • 5d ago likedbymany likedbymany #702army #702NightLighters
  • 4d ago brandoncarter211 brandoncarter211 LIT
  • 4d ago jushinblackmamba jushinblackmamba I pray 702, which is one of my favorite groups blesses us with new music I still have ALL of 702's CD's
  • 4d ago goldishbarbie goldishbarbie All of yall gorgeous😍😍😍😍😍
  • 4d ago smokeygd smokeygd I can’t wait ❤️❤️💕💕💯💯💯🙋🏾‍♂️✅
  • 3d ago blusynergywholistics blusynergywholistics Finally!!! 🙌🏽
  • 3d ago arikalea arikalea Please come to philly....
  • 18h ago 1st_choic3_a 1st_choic3_a Awesome
  • 9h ago iamq98 iamq98 @itsmeelah when will you guys be coming to Chicago? I will be purchasing tickets!!!

  • Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie
  • Post a Comment

    0 Comments