Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“They bought a million worth of makeup for actress, Rachael Okonkwo” – Laura Ikeji praises Soso Soberekon and MC Galaxy as she spills on their friendship of over 10 years


Soso Soberekon and MC Galaxy buys million worth of makeup for Rachael Okonkwo

Is Laura Ikeji Redefining Friendship Goals with Her Decade-Long Bonds and Heartfelt Tributes?

Laura Ikeji, the Nigerian beauty influencer and entrepreneur, recently took to Instagram to shower love on her close friends, Soso Soberekon, MC Galaxy, and Rachael Okonkwo. She emphasized the deep connections she shares with them, noting that she holds friendship dearly and proudly “carries friendship for head.”

Laura expressed her love for Soso Soberekon and MC Galaxy, highlighting their decade-long bond, as both were present at her 2017 wedding. Describing them as her brothers, she shared how much they mean to her. Laura also gushed over Rachael Okonkwo, calling her “her girl for life” and shared how their interactions are always filled with positive vibes. In a heartwarming gesture, Laura revealed that Soso and MC Galaxy bought Rachael makeup worth millions, further showcasing the depth of their friendship.

But does Laura's public display of affection redefine friendship goals, or is there more behind these long-lasting relationships?

“I have very few friends in my life and I hold them dearly. Yes, I dey carry friendship for head. @mcgalaxy_official @sososoberekon have been my friends for over 10 years, they both came to the village for my wedding in 2017. I love them with all my heart. They’re brothers to me. And u see @rechaelokonkwo is my girl for life. Every time I see her, it’s a vibe. And it was great catching up, from eating at @sekemkitchen to @laurabeautyafrica. Oh, my girl got almost a Million worth of makeup courtesy of my brothers”.

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments