Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Bobrisky’s Lavish Demands Amid EFCC Drama: Is the Rolex the Real Problem?

#jaiyeorie 
Despite facing serious issues with the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), Bobrisky isn’t backing down from his extravagant lifestyle! The social media sensation recently revealed his obsession with owning the latest presidential Rolex watch, declaring that he’s spent a jaw-dropping fortune on his looks—N12 million on two Brazilian Butt Lift procedures, N10 million on chest enhancements, and an eye-watering N20 million on his private area. According to Bobrisky, maintaining this level of beauty requires not only sacrifice but also luxury, shamelessly urging men to buy him the pricey timepiece within a strict three-day deadline.

When a fan dared to mention the skyrocketing price of fuel, Bobrisky brushed off the concern, suggesting people should just "work harder" on their side gigs. Another follower, clearly worried about the ongoing EFCC drama, warned Bobrisky to be careful about demanding lavish gifts, as they could easily be used against him later. And in a plot twist, Bobrisky, known for flaunting his wealth, admitted to financial struggles since his encounter with the EFCC, even calling on journalists to pay if they want to hear his side of the story.

But with all the legal heat surrounding him, can Bobrisky really afford to flaunt such high-end desires? Or will his bold demands push him further into the fire? What’s next for the self-proclaimed Barbie—glamorous riches or a financial fallout?


He captioned;

“I need d latest Presidential Rolex😩😩😩. How can I update my car, phone and still be using 2022 Rolex? Never.

“Where are all d men on my contact list. Dis girl need to update her wrist watch to presidential Rolex 2024😩😩😩. I cannot be this pretty and be lacking NEVER. I spent 12 million on bbl twice to make my body this curvy. I spent 20 million to fix my b00bs. I spent over 20m to fix my s**r gate. I need you guys now. And I must get this watch in 3 days less.

“Let’s take this ashawo lifestyle to another level 

“Damn someone said he’s buying me presidential Rolex that I should tag him d vendor.”

Bobrisky requests presidential Rolex amid EFCC saga


✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments