Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“King Sunny Ade did more” - Kwam1’s drummer, Kunle Ayanlowo shares his ordeal working with him ‘as a slave’ for 32 years (Video)

#jaiyeorie

One of Fuji vocalist King Wasiu Ayinde's drummers, Kunle Ayanlowo, also referred to as Kwam1 or K1, has opened out about his experiences working with him.

He disclosed in an interview how K1 handled him and other people like slaves. Every time they left Nigeria and returned, he said, the Fuji singer would invariably confiscate their passports.

He told how he was on his way to the hospital for treatment when he came into Kwam1 on the road, and Kwam1 told him to go back home. He stated that he is currently taking care of his ulcer and urged Nigerians to hold Kwam1 responsible if something were to happen to him.


Kunle went on to say that despite working with K1 for 32 years, he accomplished nothing because he was afraid of him the entire time. He made the observation that people are unaware of his true nature behind the scenes and only see his positive side.

“Alhaji Wasiu Ayinde used to seize and hold on to our passports whenever we traveled and returned to Nigeria. It is my right as a Nigerian to have my passport with me. My passports with him are over 3. One day someone was taking me to the hospital for treatment, Alhaji met us on the road, he ordered me to get down from the car and go back home and I was having intense stomach pain. Till today, I am still nursing the ulcer. If any bad thing should happen to me, I will hold him accountable. I was with him for 32 years and I achieved nothing. I lived in fear throughout my time with him. People only see him as a good person outside, you don’t know who he really is”.

Reacting to it, many noted how this is one of the reasons why no one came to Mohbad’s aid when he cried out for help over his ordeal with Naira Marley.

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments