Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Rebranding made me change my surname – Actress Uche Montana

#jaiyeorie

Nollywood actress, Uche Montana has opened up on why she changed her surname from Nwaefuna to Montana.

She revealed this in an interview with Sunday Scoop.

Stating her clear reason, the actress said; “Changing my name was a branding decision. I am not only an influencer and actor, I am also business-minded. Over the years, I noticed that my fans, colleagues, international brands, and even intending business partners found it difficult to pronounce and spell my surname, ‘Nwaefuna’. Hence, the change. Montana is my father’s name though. It was not made up.”

 

 


 

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments