“You will always be part of my life” – Clarks Adeleke eulogizes Chioma as she turns 28 ....... Chioma PHYNA THE ACTRESS #BBNaija NDLEA Yemi Opay Tuchel

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“You will always be part of my life” – Clarks Adeleke eulogizes Chioma as she turns 28 ....... Chioma PHYNA THE ACTRESS #BBNaija NDLEA Yemi Opay Tuchel

#jaiyeorie 

 

Davido's wife Chioma Rowland turns 28 today, and the singer's cousin celebrated by sharing a happy birthday message on his Instagram story.

In a series of updates on his account, Clarks Adeleke expressed his sincere gratitude for Chioma, who has recently endured several difficulties.

 






As the strongest woman in the world, he lauded her for her unwavering spirit and ability to persevere in the face of adversity.

Having Chioma as his sister and closest friend was another important point made by Clarks Adeleke, who described it as a priceless gift.

 

He stressed that Chioma would always occupy a special place in his life and that he feels fortunate to have a sister who is so sincere.

“I know you have been through so many hard times but you never gave up. You are the strongest woman in the entire world. You have such a positive approach to life. Happy birthday to my Amazing sister.

“Having a sister who’s also your best friend is a priceless gift. Iyawo baddest.

“I know that no matter what, you will always be a part of my life and I am so thankful that I have such a genuine sister.

“I hope your birthday is as meaningful to you as you are to me. You are such an important part of my life and I want you to know that I truly treasure you. Happy birthday”.

See the post below:

 

 

 

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});