Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Halle Bailey Reveals the Special Advice Beyoncé Gave Her When Cast as Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid' ...... Robbery Patience Jonathan Zlatan Funke Akindele #GangsOfLagosOnPrime IELTS Blue Aiva

#jaiyeorie 

Beyoncé has extensive expertise in the entertainment business, which is why, in 2018, when Halle Bailey was cast as Ariel in The Little Mermaid, she asked her for assistance. 



“She’s always been very, very complimentary and proud of me, and that means the world coming from her, somebody that’s been one of my biggest inspirations since I was 3,” Bailey recently told Entertainment Weekly. ”She just told me to stand in my power and to not give up and to know that I can do this and believe in myself.”

The Little Mermaid has marked a new part of Bailey’s career as she steps into unknown territory. She added, “I’ve always had guidance, I’ve always had my sister [Chlöe, also of Chloe x Halle] to hold my hand. I’ve never done something like [The Little Mermaid] by myself, like anything on my own. So this was a really big, transformative experience for me. It was the first time I had to step out on my own.” 




✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments