“I’m a footballer not a politician…do what is right and vote”- Nigerian former football player, Kanu Nwankwo addresses people spreading rumors about him.

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I’m a footballer not a politician…do what is right and vote”- Nigerian former football player, Kanu Nwankwo addresses people spreading rumors about him.

#jaiyeorie “I’m a footballer not a politician…do what is right and vote”-Nigerian former football player, Kanu Nwankwo addresses people spreading rumors about him. 

 

Kanu Nwankwo, a legendary player in Nigerian football, has denied supporting Bola Tinubu, the APC's presidential contender.




Sam Omatseye, a journalist with The Nation, first made the assertion.
Omatseye tweeted the following after sharing a video of Kanu Nwankwo speaking while in a meeting with Tinubu:

“In year 2000, i wanted to start Kanu Heart Foundation.* *Peter Obi and all the Igbo Leaders refused to Help me. I reached out to Tinubu, he came to Sheraton Hotels Abuja and gave me 5million naira.* *That money was what i used in starting the foundation you hear today”

However, Kanu Nwankwo has debunked the claim. The former Arsenal star who stated that he is not politician, told Nigerians that he’s not the one to decide who they will vote for.

He tweeted;

 

Hello my country people. Do what is right and vote. Kindly stop spreading fake news in my name that I ask you to vote for anyone  am not the one to choose who you will vote for so stop this rubbish with my name and go and get your PVC and vote am not a politician”

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});