Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

@lala covers @hellobeautiful Melanin Awards 2022 ............. The US Sammie Okposo Mia Khalifa Kudus Africa Christmas Nancy Isime Congratulations Nengi Innoson BELLA KATLEGO OKAGBUE

 
La La is a genius at finding the right balance.
Her company, Inala, is evidence that she can succeed in any setting.
Her genuineness, business savvy, and capacity to humanize people in a way that other celebrities lack are all demonstrated by this.
 “I love people and that’s how I’ve always been.”
 
 
In honor of her Inala brand winning the "Newbie" Award at the publication's annual Melanin Awards, La La Anthony graced the cover of HelloBeautiful.
The New York native is in some ways becoming a renaissance woman by adding "entrepreneur" to her long list of achievements, but she hasn't forgotten the value of her relationships with her family, friends, and role as a mother.

Anthony spoke about the beginning of her flourishing beauty business, raising her 15-year-old son Kiyan, and her resolve to never lose sight of all of her blessings, no matter how difficult the situation may seem at the time.

“I think as women, we all have insecurities that aren’t necessarily connected to a breakup, divorce, or a man,” the Power star said to HB. “We’re women and we have insecurities sometimes — whether it’s from social media or the pressures that we put on ourselves. I am human, I have days where I feel insecure, but I just remind myself this is just a moment, this is not indicative of who I am.”

“I remind myself of all the positive things about myself or in my life and that’s where the affirmations or prayer or whatever someone does to make themselves feel good about themselves or worthy about themselves,” she continued. “To say I’m a hundred percent confident all the time and I don’t ever feel that, would not be me being, being honest.”

 

 

She captioned;
Thank you so much to @hellobeautiful for making me their Melanin Awards cover star & giving @inala their “Newbie” award.
 
 
 I’m so proud of my haircare line that harnesses the power of rice water & is helping people regain their confidence again 💫 Photographer: @tomasherold Cover Story: @shamika_sanders Photo Assistant: @natalie_zarad Digi Tech: @joshrobinsonstudio Hair Stylist: @arrogant_tae123 Makeup Artist: @makeupbybo Wardrobe Stylist: @stylememaeve Nails: @by_jqueen BTS Video: @iustice @amwfilmz Creative Director: @jbthegawd Line Producer: @thehowellworld Production Assistants: @ms_g__ @nateeeeee Production: @oraclemediallc SVP of content: @alliemcgev
✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments