Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I end up crying myself out” – Regina Daniel’s daughter reveals toxic trait

#jaiyeorie

The daughter of Regina Chukwu, Racheal Nwafor, has shared on her Instagram page what she believes to be her toxic tendencies.


Teenage daughter of the actress revealed that the actress' toxic quality must be a refusal to take assistance from others, not even her own family, when she is at her lowest.


She thanked God for providing her with a mother who goes above and beyond to make things comfortable for her.


Her admission is related to the fact that Regina Chukwu, a single mother who raised her children, acknowledged her post by reporting it on her page.


She also thanked God for her enlightened offspring.


She wrote:

“My toxic trait is not wanting help from anyone even my family, I don’t know why I’m like that most of the most times, but to be very honest, my mom has been my support system even when I feel like it is my problem (I can solve it as per big girl now).

With so much support and encouragement and I end up crying myself out like is this not too much for just me? I’m really grateful to have someone like you as my mother even when I don’t deserve it.”

See post below;

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments